Products ► Instrumentation ► Analogue Output Signal Conditioners ► Model ILA
- Quick setup & semi-automatic calibration via USB programmer module and free Toolkit software
- High accuracy measurement
- Low temperature drift provides stable, reliable measurement
- Extensive EMC filtering reduces noise for safe operation
- Small robust design, ideal for compact installations – 80 x 24 x 15 mm
- Reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, input and output protection
- Available in standard sensitivities (1, 2, 2.5, 3 and 4.5 mV/V)
- Options to customise sensitivity, trim range and bandwidth (MOQ applies)
Housed in an IP50 in-line enclosure, Mantracourt’s In-Line Amplifier (ILA) converts strain gauge or load cell inputs into a high stability 4-20 mA output.
Its small design enables it to be easily integrated into compact installations. The ILA is compatible with a wide range of inputs including strain gauges, load cells, pressure and torque transducers.
Gain and offset calibration is performed by a dual 256-step non-volatile digital potentiometer allowing fast semi-automatic calibration via Mantracourt’s proprietary custom programming module (ILA-PGM) and ILA Toolkit which is free to download.
Extensive EMC filtering reduces noise for reliable and safe operation.
The ILA is available in standard sensitivities (see order info tab) and can be customised to suit your requirements; simply select your sensitivity, trim range & bandwidth (MOQ applies).
Windows drivers are available for OEM calibration.