Products ► Instrumentation ► Analogue Output Signal Conditioners ► Model SGA A&D
Model SGA A&D
- Strain gauge amplifier ideal for load cell signal conditioning
- Bridge excitation of 10 V DC with drive for four 350 Ohm load cells
- Conditioned output signal can be selected from 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, ±5 V or ±10 V
- 1 – 5 kHz adjusted filter for test & measurement applications
- Selectable sensitivity from 0.1 to 30 mV/V using switches and fine trim potentiometer
- Switch selectable offset ±70% FS using switches and fine trim potentiometer
- User selectable analogue output in standard voltage or current format
- The SGA A&D comes complete with case, with option of DIN rail mounted case
Completion Module Bridge available (SGABCM):
- For half or quarter Bridge Connection on (SGABCM)
- Provides local and remote shunt calibration
- Supports half and quarter bridges
- High stability resistors
- Compatible with all variants of the SGA A/D
The strain gauge amplifier is a high performance signal conditioner for single or multiple strain gauge bridge sensors such as load, force, pressure and torque.
The SGA A&D provides strain gauge signal conditioning for load cells and offers a wide bandwidth and a wide input signal range. The device can be powered from AC or DC supplies providing excitation for up to four x 350 Ohm strain gauge bridges.
The conditioned output signal can be selected from 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, ±5 V or ±10 V.
Options include: Isolated DC supply and DIN rail mount.
Supplied in a waterproof IP67 NEMA4 bulkhead mountable case and is available with AC or DC power supply options. The strain gauge signal conditioning module is robust and fully CE compliant.
For a digital version of the strain gauge signal conditioning module with set point relays, communications and display options please see our load cell amplifier display for weighing LCA20.