Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model T24-AO1
Wireless Output Modules
- Provides an analogue output from a T24 wireless transmitter
- Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft) for the T24-AO1i industrial version & up to 100 m (330 ft) for the T24-AO1 desktop version
- Configurable analog outputs of 0-10 V, 0-5 V, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, ±10 V, ±5 V
- Update rate of up to 2000 per second
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Desktop and bulkhead mounting enclosure options provide simple 2 part screw terminal connections
The Wireless Receiver with Analogue Output provides a configurable analog output for a single T24 wireless transmitter module. The output can be selected from the pre-calibrated voltage and current ranges of 0-10 Volts, ±10 Volts, 0-5 Volts, ±5 Volts, 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA (All current outputs both sink and source).
Click here to view & download associated free software.
The LED indictors on the T24-AO1 provide status indication of the condition of the radio link, remote battery life and remote sensor status.
These wireless receivers with analogue output modules are configured and scaled using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
The T24-AO1i industrial version is housed in an IP67 NEMA4 sealed enclosure and offers a digital input which allows for zeroing of the incoming data value. This version also offers extended range over the desktop version.
The licence free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
*Maximum range achieved in open field site at a height of 3 metres above ground.