Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model T24-BSu
Wireless Base Stations (USB, RS232 & RS485)
- Provides wireless data from T24 transmitter modules
- Configures any T24 Telemetry module via USB
- Powered from USB
- Wireless range of up to 500 m (1,640 ft)
- Miniature desktop or wall mount IP50 enclosure
- 100 Channel logging and mapping software allows viewing of data from T24-SA, T24-VA or T24-IA and offers the ability to log to a CSV file
The Wireless Telemetry USB Base Station – T24-BSu is required for the configuration of all T24 modules and is greatly simplified by the free T24 Toolkit software for Windows supplied upon purchase. Data can also be captured by the wireless telemetry base station (T24-BSu) from an unlimited number of T24 transmitter modules to provide a wireless data logger.
Click here to view & download associated free software.
The integral antenna on the T24-BSu offers up to 500 m (1,640 ft) range in an open field site. An industrial base station (T24-BSi) is also available with a different antenna providing up to 800 m (2,600 ft) range. This device also offers RS232 and RS485 interfaces.
For software developers, a standard Windows DLL and COM driver are available to enable data collection from T24 transmitter modules.
The licence free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. ETSI, FCC and IC approvals.
*Maximum range achieved in open field site at a height of 3 metres above ground.