Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model T24-HR
Wireless Sensor Receivers & Displays
- Receives data from any number of wireless transmitters displaying 1 at a time
- Auto ‘power on’ and ‘power off’ of remote transmitters
- Displays ID of ‘live’ sensor
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Waterproof to IP67
- Photo on below showing the available T24-HR accessory black leather carry case with clear viewing window shoulder strap
This wireless portable display receiver provides an 8 digit LCD reading from an unlimited number of T24 transmitters (strain gauge, current, voltage, temperature, pulse or potentiometer).
Click here to view & download associated free software.
A simple search button is pushed on the T24-HR when in the proximity of any transmitter module. The transmitter module with the highest signal strength, and nearest to the handheld, will initially be selected and displayed. The data tag of the transmitter module being read is displayed prior to the output reading, allowing identification of the data’s origin. Other transmitter modules can be displayed by scrolling.
Ideal for systems where manual reading of T24 transmitter modules is required but the number is unknown or may be variable.
The licence free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio telemetry technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
This wireless portable display receiver for unlimited inputs module, T24-HR uses a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries and is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
*Maximum range achieved in open field site at a height of 3 metres above ground.