Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless-Telemetry ► Model T24-LT1 & T24-HLT
Model T24-LT1 & T24-HLT
Wireless OEM PCB Transmitters
- Provides Load (Tension), Pay-out and Speed measurements
- Accurate measurement 3 per second
- Wireless range up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Low power mode
- Simple connection to quadrature sensor
- Miniature PCB for OEM integration
- Dedicated hand held display
- Antenna options giving up to 800 m (2,600 ft) range
- Simple operation
- 800m (½ mile) range
- Audible warnings and feedback
- Long battery life
- Tare/ Zero/Gross function
- Sleep/ wake acquisition modules
- User controlled backlight
- Auto shut down
- Sealed to IP67 in a robust handheld enclosure
The Wireless Running Line Tensiometer (T24-LT1) is a versatile OEM module for use with the wireless portable display receiver (T24-HLT). The complete wireless running line tensiometer system when connected to an appropriate piece of hardware gives acquisition of cable tension, payout and speed measurement. The load pin measurement is the same as the successful T24-SA module and can be calibrated and scaled to give tension in engineering units.
Click to view a selection of suitable antennas.
A dedicated hand held display has been designed known as the T24-HLT which allows viewing of the three measurement values transmitted by the T24-LT1.
The T24-HLT handheld has been designed for battery operation and supports an ultra-low-power sleep mode whilst offering class leading wireless coverage and range. Typical battery life based on a pair of AA cells gives 12 day continuous operation at transmission rate of 3 readings per second.