Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless-Telemetry ► Model T24-RA
Wireless OEM PCB Transmitters
- T24-RA for potentiometer related measurement
- Miniature PCB for fitting inside sensors
- Low power mode
- Remote power ‘on’ and ‘off’
- High speed 200 updates per second
- Transmits on licence free 2.4 GHz
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Antenna options giving up to 800 m (2,600 ft) range
- Choice of enclosures T24-ACM, T24-ACMi, T24-ACMm
The T24-RA OEM wireless potentiometer sensor transmitter is a high performance wireless device designed for the collection and processing of resistance related measurements. The T24-RA measures resistance and periodically transmits it. Between transmissions the device is optionally placed in a power saving sleep mode to conserve batteries.
Click here to view & download associated free software.
Miniature in size, the string pot (potentiometer) device transmits on license-free 2.4 Ghz, avoiding local radio interference to ensure data integrity and security.
Data is provided in real time at variable speeds with a direct line of sight range of up to 600 or 800 meters which can be extended with the use of high gain antenna’s and repeaters. View our range of antennas here.
The OEM wireless potentiometer sensor transmits to a range of receivers including handheld indicators, digital displays, analogue and serial outputs, PC display and wireless printer and has various powering options.
The T24-RA is configured and calibrated (either by applying known inputs or by table entry) using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
See the battery life of your wireless sensing system using the Battery Life Calculator.
Module transmits and receives giving:
1. Full error detection and correction
2. Ability to switch to low power modes
3. Calibration & configuration via radio telemetry
4. Ability to be switched from sleep to operating mode via radio
5. Calibration stored within the module
6. Remote battery check
*Maximum range achieved in open field site with the T24 acquisition module at a height of 3 metres (9.8 feet) above ground and T24-HS held at chest height pointing towards the acquisition module. Specification at 3V supply at 25°C