Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model T24-RM1
Wireless Output Modules
- Accepts up to 16 inputs from T24 wireless transmitters and triggers a range of selectable output actions
- Relay operation modes (triggering based on sum of modules, any individual module or difference between low and high values of modules)
- 2 x 240 Vac 5 A relay module for control & alarms for T24 transmitters
- Configurable latching, inversion and hysteresis
- Wide operating supply range
- Surface mounting enclosure
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Internal antenna delivers up to 800 m (2,600 ft) range
- Sealed to IP67
This wireless receiver with relay output offers dual power relays capable of mains power switching. Each relay can be configured as high, low or window alarms and can be associated with a group of up to eight T24 transmitters.
Click here to view & download associated free software.
Relays can operate when the sum of the assigned transmitter modules reach a setpoint or when any of the modules reach the setpoint. There is also a mode where the difference between the lowest and highest value is compared to the setpoint. The T24-RM1 is ideal for applications where you are looking for a group of weights to be within a certain band. i.e. balancing four corners of a weigh scale or a hanging truss.
Relays can be latched and a digital input or external command can be used to reset them. An alarm/error signal relay is operated if communication is lost or other selectable errors occur and this alarm resets once the source of the alarm or error is removed.
The licence free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
The wireless receiver with relay output is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station and is supplied in an IP67 sealed ABS case but a DIN rail option is available
Internal antenna offers up to 800 m (2,600 ft) range in an open field site.