Wireless Output Modules
- Radio telemetry serial ASCII output gateway
- Drives displays, feeds data to data collections systems, loggers, printers, computers and PLCs etc
- Wide operating supply range
- User definable serial ASCII output which can include data from up to eight T24 transmitters
- Surface mounting enclosure
- Simple configuration and calibration
- Wireless range with up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Waterproof to IP67
- View product sheet
The wireless receiver with data port for display or printer module generates a serial output ASCII string which can include data from up to 8 x radio telemetry T24 transmitters as well as optionally sum them. The output is suitable for connecting to many serial input devices that require simple ASCII data.
Click here to view & download associated free software.
The actual ASCII output can be designed by the user which can include free text or tokens which can represent real data. i.e.
The output of the T24-SO can be triggered by the reception of user specified data. i.e. data is only outputted when data is received from a specific acquisition module or when triggered from a handheld device.
The licence free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
The wireless receiver with data port for display or printer module is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
Internal antenna offers up to 800 m (2,600 ft) range in an open field site.
*Maximum range achieved in open field site at height of 3 metres (9.8 feet) above ground