Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless-Telemetry ► Model X24-SAe
Wireless OEM PCB Transmitters
- Approved for use in explosive atmospheres Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21, Zone 22
- Facilitates construction of certified load cells and products
- 800 m (½ mile) range
- Long battery life: 2 years at 12 sessions of 5 minutes per day; 30 days continuous
- High accuracy, extremely low temperature drift
- High resolution ratio-metric/bridge measurement
- Up to 1 part in 400,000 (18.75 bits) noise free resolution
- Bipolar input, up to ±3.2 mV/V
- Calibration and linearisation to engineering units
- Capable of driving 4 X 350 R load cells
- Up to 200 Hz transmission rates
- 5 V bridge excitation
- Compatible with X24 receiver and T24 receivers
- Efficient omnidirectional antenna removes requirement for external enclosure antenna
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 in robust enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -20 °C to +50 °C
- 80 mm X 62 mm X 34 mm (Not including cable gland)
- Uses readily available Energizer L91 batteries
ATEX / IECEx telemetry transmitter module measures strain input and periodically transmits data for receipt by X24 or T24 receivers. PCB module provides OEM sensor manufactures with a quick route to manufacture and supply approved strain bridge sensor products.
This intrinsically safe board is approved for both Gas Zone 1 and 2 and Dust Zones 21 and 22. High accuracy ratio-metric input allows for calibration and linearisation for pressure, torque, force and weight measurement in explosive atmospheres.
The X24-SAe provides 5 V excitation to drive transducer loads down to 85 ohms.
This transmitter is highly accurate, low noise and uses up to nine point linearisation giving quality measurements from a wide range of strain bridge transducers.
The OEM product X24-SAe has component approvals which allow holders of a QAN or a QAR to “fast track” the design and manufacture of their own ATEX/IECEx products through the equipment certification process using a notified body such as BASEFA, CSA group or UL.