Products ► Material Testing ► Torque ► Test Machines ► Model Helixa-i
- Measuring range: 0.1 – 6 N.m
- Load- accuracy: ≤ ±0.1% FS
- Load- resolution: 1:6500
- Units of measurement: mN.m, N.cm, N.m, kgf.cm, gf.cm, ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft
- Load- sampling rate: 2000 Hz
- Data-acquisition rate: 1000 Hz, 500 Hz, 100 Hz, 50 Hz, 10 Hz (user selectable)
- Speed- range: 0.1 – 30 rev/min (clockwise or counter-clockwise)
- Speed- accuracy: ≤ ±0.2% of indicated speed
- Speed- resolution: 0.1 rev/min
- Angle- max. displacement: 2.500 revs
- Angle- accuracy: ±0.1°
- Angle- resolution: 0.2°
- Network communications: Ethernet RJ45, USB for external wireless connectivity
The Helixa-i is a precision torque tester controlled by software running on a PC. Designed for precision torque applications where torque forces may be very small and accuracy is the priority.
With a wide range of precision fixtures, the Helixa-i is easy to use and optimised for measuring torque from 1 mN.m to 6 N.m.