Products ► Flow ► Electromagnetic Flow Meters ► Model FLONET FS10xx
Model FLONET FS10xx
- Dimension range: DN100 to DN450 (4″ to 16″)
- Ability to measure in demanding applications (aggressive liquids, liquids containing very abrasive parts, etc.). For these special applications, the possibility of using the excitation frequency of the measuring sensor up to 30 Hz.
- Special abrasion resistant stone lining
- Bidirectional measurement with direction indication
- Compact or remote version of the flow meter and protection IP68
- Measurement of liquid flow at temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
- Use of almost all types and materials of measuring electrodes and flanges, the possibility of using a wafer connection
- More possibilities of power supply
- Self-diagnostics and high reliability
- HART communication or Foundation FieldBus
Electromagnetic flowmeter FLONET FS10xx with stone lining is used to measure the instantaneous flow and volume of conductive liquids and mixtures containing highly abrasive parts in the water, water, chemical and energy industries. Measures volume flow of electrically conductive liquids, focusing on demanding applications with the measurement of aggressive liquids and liquids containing very abrasive parts (sand, gravel, ores, etc).