Products ► Inclinometers ► Model NB3
- Linear output characteristics
- High measurement accuracy
- High long-term stability
- Hysteresis free output signal
- Minimal zero point drift
- Integrated sensor electronics
- Low power consumption
- Small housing
- Light weight
- Different output signal options
- No interference by ambient electromagnetic fields
- Minimal transverse sensitivity over whole measuring range!
- Hermetically sealed
The inclinometer NB3 is a static accelerometer preferably employed for measuring small inclinations. The sensor’s primary transformer consists of a capacitive spring-mass system with gas-dynamic damping. The sensor is manufactured either with an analog DC or a pulse width modulated output. The integrated sensor electronics require only minimal power and are in conjunction with the capacitive primary transformer characterized by high accuracy and long-term stability.
The NB3 is suitable for applications requiring a small, light sensor for measurement of relatively small inclination angles. Typical areas of application include measuring instruments and inspection systems, vehicles, automation and safety engineering, scientific devices, medical and communications equipment as well as leveling systems.
Enclosures (4-20mA, ±10V):