Products ► Instrumentation ► Digital Output Signal Converters ► Model DSCUSB-PT
- High precision potentiometer input providing superior performance
- Simple USB plug and play device connects to a PC directly, allowing quick setup
- Works with free DSCUSB toolkit software for fast and accurate measurement
- 7 point linearization and optional temperature compensation
- Configuration and calibration can be saved and restored for security of setup
- Log up to 24 devices using DSC 24 Channel Logging Software
- Supplied with 1.5m USB to Micro USB lead
- OEM PCB version available
- Windows driver DLL’s available
The DSCUSB-PT is a compact, high-precision potentiometer input module; converting a resistance based input (potentiometer) to a digital output. Can be used with resistance based sensors to indicate position, rotation and angle. Aimed at applications which require high accuracy.
Simply by plugging the device into a PC, data can be extracted from the potentiometer input to the DSCUSB-PT for a wide range of applications. This is achieved using the DSCUSB toolkit software, which is a simple configuration tool designed specifically for configuring DSCUSB modules. It allows configuration, calibration, logging and parameter management of the modules.
The output is factory calibrated to give an output from between 0% and 100% but this can be scaled by the system integrator or the user to give engineering units instead.
This free-standing module is fitted with 9-way ‘D’ type socket for potentiometer and optional temperature sensor connections. A micro USB socket accepts a USB lead with type ’A’ connector at the PC end.