Products ► Instrumentation ► Digital Output Signal Converters ► Model DSC
Embedded & PCB Modules
- Strain gauge to RS232, RS485 or CAN digital load cell conditioning card
- OEM PCB format for easy fitting to products
- Ultra high performance, resolution of 1 part in 200,000 (18bit)
- High speed, up to 500 updates per second
- Auto calibration or direct entry of mV/V with linearisation
- Programmable dynamic filter
- Temperature compensation
- Error reporting including strain gauge fault conditions and overloads
- Peak and trough (valley) recording
- Remote shunt calibration by software command or digital input
- Free software enabling 24 DSC or DCells to be viewed and logged simultaneously
– see more here
- DSC card option of enclosures for multiple DSCs and a single DSC
The digital load cell converter module is designed for use with strain gauge sensors such as pressure transducers, load cells and torque sensors, the DSC offers high speed, high precision strain gauge signal conversion capabilities with linearization and temperature compensation of the sensor .
The DSC, digital load cell converter output formats include RS232, RS485, CAN, ASCII, Modbus, MantraCAN (J1939).
For mounting internal to the sensor, the same electronics is also available in a compact miniature format – see DCell.
The digital load cell converter has the option of being housed in a convenient IP65 enclosure, or for multiple load cell installations, refer to models DSJ1 display & junction box for a single digital load cell for 1 channel, and DSJ4 for 4 channel.
Try our ready to go Evaluation Kit which includes one free DSC or DCell.