Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model T24-HA
Wireless Sensor Receivers & Displays
- Receives data from up to 12 wireless transmitters
- Summed total of inputs feature
- Auto ‘power on’ and ‘power off’ of remote transmitters
- Transmits data to wireless printer
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Battery powered 40 hours use
- Waterproof to IP67
- Photo on below showing the available T24-HA accessory black leather carry case with clear viewing window shoulder strap
This wireless portable display receiver provides an 8 digit LCD reading from up to 12 of the T24 transmitters (strain gauge, voltage, current, temperature, pulse or potentiometer). The T24-HA can be operated in two modes:
- Result Mode sums the values from the ‘paired’ acquisition modules making this sum the primary displayed value.
- Item Mode allows the user to select which acquisition module value to display.
Click here to view & download associated free software.
The T24 transmitters can be ‘powered on’ and ‘powered off’ automatically by the T24-HA handheld. Status indicators inform the user if the remote transmitter module has input integrity problems, low battery, low signal, over range or other error. The T24-HA display can be toggled between gross and a tared value and can optionally be scaled to change measurement units.
In addition, a function key can be configured to retransmit the displayed value to other T24 modules such as a printer.
The licence free 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio telemetry technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals.
This wireless portable display receiver uses a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries and is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
The T24-HA handheld display is typically seen in applications requiring wireless loadcell measurement or wireless strain gauge display. To learn more about these applications please see our ‘Industries’ tab.
*Maximum range achieved in open field site at a height of 3 metres above ground.