Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model X24-ACMi-SA
Wireless Sensor Transmitter Enclosures
- Approved for use in explosive atmospheres Zone 1, Zone 2
- 800 m (½ mile) range
- Long battery life: 2 years at 12 sessions of 5 minutes per day; 30 days continuous
- High accuracy, extremely low temperature drift
- High resolution ratio-metric/bridge measurement
- Up to 1 part in 400,000 (18.75 bits) noise free resolution
- Bipolar input, up to ±3.2 mV/V
- Calibration and linearisation to engineering units
- Capable of driving 4 X 350 R load cells
- Up to 200 Hz transmission rates
- 5 V bridge excitation
- Compatible with X24 receiver and T24 receivers
- OEM option available with X24-SAe module
- Efficient omnidirectional antenna removes requirement for external enclosure antenna
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 in robust enclosure
- Operating temperature range of -20 °C to +50 °C
- 80 mm X 62 mm X 34 mm (Not including cable gland)
- Uses readily available Energizer L91 batteries
ATEX / IECEx telemetry transmitter module measures strain input and periodically transmits data for receipt by X24 or T24 receivers.
High accuracy ratio-metric input allows for calibration and linearisation for pressure, force, torque and weight measurement in explosive atmospheres.
Housed in an environmentally sealed IP67 enclosure with battery holder for two Lithium Energiser L91 AA batteries.
This flexible transmitter supports a wide range of bridge sensors and is ideal for places that are difficult for a wired connection.