Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model T24-HS
Wireless Sensor Receivers & Displays
- Two key operation offering tare functionality
- Auto ‘power on’ and ‘power off’ of remote transmitter module
- Data transmission to wireless printer capability
- Battery powered 40 hours use
- Simple wireless configuration and calibration
- Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Waterproof to IP67
- Photo on below showing the available T24-HS accessory black leather carry case with clear viewing window shoulder strap
This wireless portable display receiver provides an 8 digit LCD reading from any of the T24 transmitter modules (strain gauge, current , voltage, temperature, pulse or potentiometer).
Click here to view & download associated free software.
The remote handheld wireless receiver module can be ‘powered on’ and ‘powered off’ automatically as the T24-HS handheld is operated. Status indicators inform the user if the remote transmitter module has input integrity problems, low battery, low signal, over range or other error.
The T24-HS display can be toggled between gross and a tared value and can optionally be scaled to change measurement units.
The licence free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. FCC, ETSI and IC approvals
This wireless portable display receiver uses a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries and is configured using free T24 Toolkit software which runs on a PC connected to a T24 base station.
The T24-HS handheld display is typically seen in applications requiring wireless loadcell measurement or wireless strain gauge display. To learn more about these applications please see our ‘Industries’ tab.
*Maximum range achieved in open field site at a height of 3 metres above ground.