Products ► Material Testing ► Torque ► Test Machines ► Model Vortex-i
- Measuring range: 0.3 – 10 N.m
- Load- accuracy: ≤ ±0.5% FS
- Load- resolution: 1:6500
- Units of measurement: mN.m, N.cm, N.m, kgf.cm, gf.cm, ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft
- Load- sampling rate: 2000 Hz
- Data-acquisition rate: 1000 Hz, 500 Hz, 100 Hz, 50 Hz, 10 Hz (user selectable)
- Speed- range: 0.1 – 20 rev/min (clockwise or counter-clockwise)
- Speed- accuracy: ≤ ±1% of indicated speed
- Speed- resolution: 0.1 rev/min
- Angle- max. displacement: 2.440 revs
- Angle- accuracy: ±0.2° per 36,000°
- Angle- resolution: 0.2° (0.001 revs)
- Communication with PLC/digital control interface: Via programmable digital ports, 6 inputs and 6 outputs
The Vortex-i is a top of the range torque tester controlled by software running on a PC. Accurate, easy to use and optimised for measuring static torque up to 10 N.m.
The ultimate flexible solution for automated torque testing of a wide range of closures and components.