Products ► Instrumentation ► Wireless Telemetry ► Model X24-HD
Wireless Sensor Receivers & Displays
- Approved for use in explosive atmospheres Zone 1, Zone 2
- Covers multiple usage scenarios
- Use with single or multiple transmitters
- Long battery life: 50 days at 12 sessions of 5 minutes per day; 54 hours continuous
- Audible warnings and feedback
- User controlled backlight
- 800m (½ mile) range
- Compatible with cased X24 transmitter, OEM module X24-SAe and T24 transmitters
- Indication of remote errors
- Overload indication and alarm
- Uses readily available Energizer L91 batteries
- Sealed to IP67 in a robust handheld enclosure
- Simple operator interface
- Assign names to transmitters
- Independent transmitter scaling (Unit conversion)
- Tare/Zero/Gross functions
- Operating temperature range of -10°C to +50°C
- 152 mm X 90 mm X 34 mm
The X24-HD is a highly configurable ATEX / IECEx handheld display capable of working with X24 or T24 Transmitter modules. This allows wireless remote viewing of various remote inputs such as strain gauge or voltage etc. using 2.4 GHz radio.
The remote transmitter module measures its input value (strain gauge, voltage, current etc.) and periodically transmits it.
The X24-HD captures this data and displays it. The handheld can operate by displaying data from any transmitter detected or you can define up to 24 specific transmitters to allow the operator to cycle through.
Grouping functions allows up to 8 group totals to be viewable. Each group or individual transmitter has user defined name, scaling, display format, zero functions and overload settings.